We are hiring right now
At EasyIT and EasyIT Connect, we are growing rapidly and have open requirements for multiple careers.
Our work environment is fun and high-energy. The environment is challenging but our team rises to that challenge and benefits by developing deep technical and analytical skills. EasyIT invests in new hires by putting them through a formal on the job training program to learn our systems, tools and procedures for providing systems administration and support.
Our mission is to Make IT easy for our clients each and every day. We deliver to that promise by supplying top-notch customer support, technology expertise and best in class management and monitoring systems.
Low Voltage Cable Tech
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience installing, maintaining, and repairing cable for network communications
- Experience configuring phone systems, NVR systems, etc would be a bonus
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (will be driving company vans)
- Acceptable background check
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Knowledge of industry-standard network cable specifications
- Good communication skills and the ability to successfully collaborate with other members of the team.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Commitment to abide by OSHA and all other safety standards and procedures
- Ability to identify different colors and learn color codes
- Ability to work at heights and lift up to 50 lbs.